Website Terms & Conditions
Last updated March 21, 2021
These terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) apply to your use of the Get Mee(“We/Our/Us”) Website.
By accessing and using Our Website:
- you agree to these Terms; and
- where your access and use are on behalf of another person or entity, you confirm that you are authorised to, and do in fact, agree to these terms on that person or entity’s behalf and that, by agreeing to these Terms on that person or entity’s behalf, that person or entity is bound by these Terms.
If you do not agree to these terms, you are not authorized to access and use Our Website, and you must immediately stop doing so.
For the purpose of these Terms:
- Including and similar words do not imply any limit
- Loss includes loss of profits, savings, revenue or data, and any other claim, damage, loss, liability and cost, including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis
- Personal information means information about an identifiable, living person
- We, us or our means Get Mee Limited
- Website means https://getmee.ai
- You or your means both you and any other person on whose behalf you are acting.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change the Terms at any time without notice. Unless stated otherwise, any change takes effect immediately. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest terms.
By continuing to access and use the Website after any modification to the Terms, you agree to be bound by the changed Terms.
These terms were last updated on 23 July 2020.
By using the website, you are representing that you are competent and fully able to bind yourself to these Terms.
You understand English, have read, understood and accept these Terms and will only use the Get Mee Website in accordance with these Terms.
Notwithstanding anything contained in the Terms, we reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your right to access or use our Website, at any time and for any or no reason, and you acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability or obligation to you in such event.
On suspension or termination, you must immediately stop using our Website and must not attempt to gain further access.
Where providing personal information in your dealings with Get Mee, you must ensure that your information is true, current and complete.
- not act in a way, or use or introduce anything (including any virus, worm, trojan horse, timebomb, keystroke logger, spyware or other similar features) that in any way compromises, or may compromise, the Website or any Underlying System, or otherwise attempt to damage or interfere with the Website or any Underlying System; and
- unless with our agreement, access the Website via standard web browsers only and not by any other method. Other methods include scraping, deep-linking, harvesting, data mining, use of a robot or spider, automation, or any similar data gathering, extraction or monitoring method. You must obtain our written permission to establish a link to our Website. If you wish to initiate a request, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the nature of the link, the length of time requiring the link and any other information subsequently requested. Any approval will be at the sole discretion of Get Mee.
You indemnify us against all loss we suffer or incur as a direct or indirect result of your failure to comply with these terms.
You acknowledge that we (and our licensors) own all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Website, including but not limited to all information, data, text, graphics, artwork, photographs, logos, icons, sound recordings, videos and any other asset.
No part of the Website may be reproduced, modified, distributed, published in any form, or by any means, without our prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved, and no title to or ownership of any proprietary rights is transferred to you pursuant to these Terms.
To the extent permitted by law, we and our licensors have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any loss in connection with:
- the Website being unavailable (in whole or in part) or performing slowly;
- any error in, or omission from, any information made available through the Website;
- any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or expose you to fraud when you access or use the Website. To avoid doubt, you are responsible for ensuring the process by which you access and use the Website protects you from this; and
- any site linked from the Website. Any link on the Website to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or their contents, operations, products or operators.
We make no representation or warranty that our Website is appropriate or available for use in all countries or that the content satisfies the laws of all countries. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to and use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited, and for your own compliance with applicable local laws.
Get Mee does not make any warranty about the reliability of the Website, and to the maximum extent permitted by law:
- you access and use the Website at your own risk; and
- we are not liable or responsible to you or any other person for any loss under or in connection with these terms, the Website, or your access and use of (or inability to access or use) the Website. This exclusion applies regardless of whether our liability or responsibility arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and hold Get Mee and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, representatives and third party service providers, harmless from all claims and liabilities resulting from your breach of these Site Terms or relating to your use of the Site or its use by any person on your behalf.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, and all personal data provided by you will be erased.
These Terms, and any dispute relating to these Terms or the Website, are governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any controversy, claim, or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
For us to waive a right under these Terms, the waiver must be in writing.
If any part or provision of these terms is or becomes illegal, unenforceable, or invalid, that part or provision is deemed to be modified to the extent required to remedy the illegality, unenforceability or invalidity. If a modification is not possible, the part or provision must be treated for all purposes as severed from these Terms.
If any Term is severed pursuant, it will have no effect on the operation of any other Term, and the remainder of these Terms will be binding on you.
These Terms set out everything agreed by the parties relating to your use of the Website and supersede and cancel anything discussed, exchanged or agreed prior to you agreeing to these Terms. The parties have not relied on any representation, warranty or agreement relating to the Website that is not expressly set out in the Terms, and no such representation, warranty or agreement has any effect from the date you agreed to these Terms.