Carrie is an education specialist and leadership coach who focuses on both personal and professional growth mindset with aspiring and experienced leaders and teams in education systems, government and business. A ‘builder of leaders’ with 24 years of industry experience in creating, leading and hosting leadership experiences, programs and courses, both face to face and virtually. Carrie infuses strong emotional intelligence and relational leadership skills to empower a culture of respect and engagement in workplace relationships, within teams and across organisations. Carrie’s skills lie in the ability to connect across cultures and challenge current attitudes and behaviour of stakeholders to develop future leaders and teams.
Why I Coach?
- Bachelor Education – Sydney Teachers College
- Masters Educational Leadership – ACU National
- Change 2 Master Facilitator
- Certified Genos Emotional Intelligence Practitioner and Facilitator – Genos International
- Growth Coaching International Accredited Coach – (GCI)
- Solutions Focused Coaching – Milwaukee Business School
- Certificate IV Workplace Training
- Covey 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Accreditation – Franklin Covey
- Conflict Resolution Certification – The CR Network